There are some make-up products that I absolutely cannot live without!! Well, perhaps I could live without a few of these, but I don’t want to! Check out all of my favorite go-to products at the moment:
- Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar – I use this brow box every single day! It includes everything you need to groom, tweeze and fill-in your eyebrows. It even includes a tiny angled brush!
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Trinidad – This foundation goes on very smooth and sheer, which works well for me since I don’t necessarily need full coverage. I normally set it with Mac’s Mineralized Skin Finish.
- Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Deep Dark – I’ve been using this powder for a few years now and I still love it. For days when I don’t want to go through the process of beating my entire face, I will wear this alone instead of foundation. In the sun, it has a little shimmer to it, which gives a nice glow.
- NARS Blush in Amour – I just recently purchased this blush, but I am loving it so far. Even though I have to reapply it during the day, I find that it is very pigmented.
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pen in Black – I’ve tried a lot of eyeliners, but I love this one because once you put it on, it does not move! I have oily eyelids so for the most part my eyeliners usually transfer onto my upper lids when I don’t wear eyeshadow. I don’t have that problem with this eyeliner. Feels like I am lining my eyes with a sharpie!
- Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara in Black – I love YSL’s Radical Noir Mascara, but since that is $30 and this one is only $6…I am settling for the Maybelline Falsies Flared! Regardless, this mascara is great. It elongates my lashes and if I apply more than one coat then I get great volume without looking overdone. I definitely think this is one of the best drug store mascaras…
- Revlon Lipstick in Fuchsia Fusion – I had been wearing Mac’s Girl About Town, but I find that it can be quite drying so when I heard that Revlon had a color that was similar, I decided to try it. I love this color, it really brightens my face and makes me feel like a true grown up!
I am normally a gloss girl, but somehow lipsticks have crept their way into my life…Lol. I didn’t list any eyeshadows because I haven’t been wearing eyeshadows much lately. When I do, I either use the Urban Decay Naked Palette or the NYX Runway Collection Palette in Champagne and Caviar (both are neutral colored palettes).