Here are a few of my favorite things from October/November:
- Make-Up Forever Lipgloss in S26 (Sephora) – This is my second time purchasing this lipgloss and once again I’ve almost used it all up!! It is very pigmented but very light. You do have to reapply it quite frequently, but I really love the color!
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple (035) and Lollipop (075) (Target) – Loves these lip butters!! The color pay off is really nice and they are not drying like lipsticks. Its almost as if they are a lipstick and lipgloss all in one.
- China Glaze’s Pink Voltage Nail Polish (Sally’s Beauty Supply) – Hands down this is the best barbie pink on there…this is my second bottle!
- Sephora by OPI’s Traffic Stopper Copper (Sephora) – I know that my followers on twitter and instagram are sick of me talking about this nail polish! Lol…I love it so much! And it goes perfectly with nude colors! It’s eye-catching without being too over the top.
- Essie’s A Cut Above (Ebay) – This polish is from Essie’s latest Luxeffects collection, and it is very similar to Traffic Stopper Copper…and I am loving it! Again, I like to wear this one with nude pinks and very light beiges.
- Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat (Target) – I’ve been using Seche Vite as my top coat for a year now, but my polish never lasts. However, I decided to try Revlon’s top coat, and it is just as good, if not better than Seche Vite. My polish lasts at least a day or two longer than it did with the Seche Vite, but it does not dry as fast so be sure to check it and make sure that it’s dry before you begin another task!
- One Minute Manicure (Random Beauty Supply Store) – I purchased this exfoliant scrub from a beauty supply store that was going out of business. It was literally only $1.50 so I figured that I would try it out, and it is the bomb.com! When I do my at home manicures I use this to get any excess skin that I may have missed. It makes my hands feel incredibly soft.
- Sephora Lipgloss in Candy Necklace (Sephora) – Like Make Up Forever lipgloss, this one is very light, but the color is so beautiful. Again, you will have to reapply it often as it is not thick at all.
I hope this is somewhat helpful to you all…these are things I have been using lately and plan to continue using in the near future. If you should have any questions or want to see any swatches of the lip and nail products, feel free to let me know.
I hope everyone has a blessed week! XOXO