I love making wishlists. They are almost like mini inspiration boards for me. This one definitely doesn’t have a specific theme but these are things that I am currently lusting after. I am thinking that my Spring style will be overflowing with positivity and progress, and bedazzled with lots of brights, neons, golds and gunmetals.
- These Michael Kors sneakers are adorable…I’m finding that on the weekends, I want to be cute and comfortable. Who wants to be all fussy in heels and whatnot when you’re supposed to be relaxed?!
- Rebecca Minkoff can do no wrong in my book when it comes to handbags. I saw this crossbody bag in her runway show last season and I was instantly in love.
- I was watching Oprah’s Lifeclass last night, which featured Rich Warren, the genius behind The Purpose Driven Life, and I was thinking, “Why haven’t I read this book yet?” I love pretty things but I also love knowledge…I love to learn new things (especially about myself). Out of all the things on this wishlist, I am most excited about reading The Purpose Driven Life this Spring.
- DVF is quickly becoming one of my favorite designers. I love the shape of this handbag and that neon green flap is giving me life. This is THE perfect handbag for Spring.
- I don’t usually follow a lot of trends, but these dainty knuckle rings are adorable. This particular image is from Gal Vardi’s Esty page and are quite affordable .
What kinds of things are you all lusting after this Spring? Any wishlists or inspiration boards you’d like to share?