Raise your hand if you beat your face even when you are going to be sitting in the house. Don’t be ashamed!! I do it all the time. There is nothing like thick brows, an even face, voluminous lashes, and a bangin’ lipstick no matter what you may have going on. Even if your outfit isn’t completely there, as long as your face and hair (and nails) are decent, no one can tell you anything! At least that’s how I feel about it!
Here are some of my beauty obsessions that I use practically on a daily basis:
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation (Shade 11.0)
- Mac’s Rebel Lipstick
- Make Up Forever’s Smoky Lash Mascara
- Mac’s Prolong Wear Concealer (NW40)
- Mac’s Mineralized Skin Finish (Deep Dark)
- Wet’n Wild’s Red Velvet Lipstick (910D)
- Fresh’s Sugar Lip Treatment (Clear)
- Mac’s Eyebrow Pencil (Spiked)
- Sigma’s Flat Kabuki Brush
- Loreal’s Voluminous Fiber Mascara
In case you wanted to know what the lipsticks look like, here are some swatches of each:
Although I love natural looking make up, I often get bored with nude lips. These two lipsticks really make my look pop. No matter what your skin tone is, trust that you will like both…At the very least, try the Wet’N Wild one, which is only $2 in CVS. You can’t beat that!
I hope you all enjoyed this post and if you have any questions about the products mentioned, please feel free to ask! xx…Kel